Don't touch that! or The Repression.

I fear I have given my child issues.
I realized today that every time there is a poopy diaper, Dimitri instantly reaches down to investigate his penis.
Diddle, Diddle, Diddle.
My instant reaction is of horror, that of course he will grab a handful of poop and put it straight in his mouth. So I yell, "No! Yuck! Don't touch that!" Which is of course what every young man wants to hear when touching his penis.
So today after my moment of poopy clarity, I was determined to rectify the situation.
"Look Dimitri, its your Penis! You can play with it!"
Which is of course what every young man wants to hear when touching his penis.
Perhaps not from their mother though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I'm glad you're blogging. It's fun to read about how other people are wrecking their kids. Makes me feel like I'm not alone. ;)