25 things

I did this for Facebook, but it took me so long , that I will post it here as well.


1. I have bitten my nails for as long as I can remember.
2. It irks me that I cannot think of random questions. I looked up random question generator on Google and found squat.
3. I am a Breastfeeding mother to a 13 month old. Todd and I have been married for six years and can set up camp at night, in the pouring rain, without fighting.
4. I would like to become a Lactation consultant. I feel Breastfeeding resources are very limited.
5. I have a birthmark on my foot the shape of Louisiana, with a freckle for Baton Rouge.
6. I am very fond of reading. Many, many things.
7. I am very fond of the Swallows and Amazons series by Arthur Ransome.
8. I am an aspiring organic gardener, flower and veg. I grow too many Zucchini and have a Whiskey barrel pond.
9. Sometimes I feel sad about my compost.
10. I have horrid insomnia.
Scooter.
11.I collect things. Muppets, Rocks,Monkeys,Baby carriers, Books, odds, ends
12. My favorite direction is North.
13. My favorite smell is Sweet grass 2nd. Earl grey
14. I am a little obsessive about the weather.
15. I have climbed Mt Yale, 14,196 feet above sea level and been rained on in Death Valley, 282 ft below sea level
16.When I do sleep, I have very vivid dreams.
Mariah, Redtail hawk.
17. I am an animal person. I have had many pets, from Dogs to Rats.I have been bitten a Snowy owl and kept Opossum babies in my bra. I have 3 Cats (Gabriel, Zowie, Eliza) 3 goldfish (Bertie, Gussie, Tuppy) 5 houseplants, yet unnamed except the moss who is Lord Emsworth.
18. I am an amateur naturalist. The book by the same title by Gerald Durell is one of my first book memories.
20. I would like to not pass my fear of Spiders to my son.
21. I would like to keep Bees.
22. There should be a bachelors degree in Jack-of-all-trades.
23.For my 30th birthday I went to a Morel Festival.
24. There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.
25.I am forgetting something definitive.
Amanita?
Thimbleberry.

No comments: